How to Register (2018)
There are two ways to register:
- Online Registration. Once your online registration has been received and processed, you will receive an email confirming your registration has been accepted. Also print your registration form and mail it with your check (see below).
Print registration form and mail (with check payable to TRI STATE POST 6) to :
NMRA Post 6 Registration
50614 Jacobsburg Key Rd.
Jacobsburg, OH 43933
The Registration Fees Are As Follows:
- 2 Days Mine Rescue Option — $800 (Per Team)
- 1 Day Mine Rescue Option — $500 (Per Team) —Team must compete Wed June 6th
- First Aid — $100 (Per Team)
- Bench — $100 (Per Contestant)
- Pre Shift — $100 (Per Contestant)
- Awards Banquet — $35 (Per Person)
The deadline for registration will be May 10th, 2018
If you require additional information or need to make any changes to your registration contact:
- Mike Call; 304-377-2305 or
- MSHA Field Office St. Clairsville, OH; 740-695-2297
Please note that the Mine Rescue Contest will be limited to 30 teams. Entry will be awarded in the order in which registration forms are received.